Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Off to Belgium, trip number 19



Well, sorry about the lack of posts lately. I've been very swamped getting ready for my 19th trip to Belgium, starting tomorrow. I'll re-visit two Trappist breweries (can you guess which one of them is??) attend the Vilvordia beer fest in Jette this coming Saturday, as well as the Toer de Geuze on Sunday. There also a little aged Trappist beer tasting on Friday.

I'll also visit 6 to 8 more breweries I have never been to before, and get back to the Kulminator in Antwerp.

The weather forecast claims clear weather through Saturday, but as it's Belgium, you never know.

More good news is on the horizon: it looks like I will be writing for 2 or 3 more beer magazines this year. More on that when I return....

Gezondheid and Sante,

Chuck Cook


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Chuck! I look forward to your writings when you return (or sooner if you choose).

- John from Vegas

Unknown said...

Chuck,
I look forward to reading about your travels and being there with you in spirit. Have a great time, hydrate and pace yourself! Got your GPS?

Stu
Belgian Beer Me! Beer Tours
Belgianbeerme.com